Dead Pixels is widely considered to be one of the best Xbox Live Indie Games available on the channel these days. With it’s sidescrolling, brawler like mentality fitting in nicely with the zombie/horror genre we’ve all come to know and love over the past decade. Not too mention the lovely retro graphics. Really, it’s a sidescrolling fans dream come true.
In any case, the game has been officially updated today with a bunch of new content:
- Last stand mode added.
- The Solution mode added.
- Some weapons have had stat changes.
- Hardest difficulty added.
- Melee now does more damage as it’s leveled up.
- You now have the ability to move the hud closer to the screen edges in the options.
- Some bug fixes here, and there.
- The intermission is now turned on by default.
New new modes, a new difficulty level and a bunch of bug fixes. Looks like the guys at CSR Studios have been fairly busy!
I don’t have the game myself, but if you guys do feel free to check it out and then tell us what you think in the comments below.