Runic Games has released a new update for its RPG Torchlight, more specifically the TorchED editor.
The patch brings several additions and improvements to the editor including the ability to sort skills and quests by name, along with a slew of bug and other miscellaneous fixes.
The file is available now for Steam users by restarting the client, and for everyone else directly from Runic’s forums. From the notes:
Torchlight Editor Update
- Fixed unit skill panel always setting skill levels to 1 if they were 0
- Fixed base file and resource dirs not being properly made relative when modding in the unit editors
- Fixed the icon selector when modding
- Fixed [AFFIXES] blocks not appearing on skill level blocks in the skills editor (oops..broke that in the last patch)
- Skill and Quest editors are now sortable by skill/quest name.
- Fixed crash when editing stat watchers on units
- Fixed deleted monsters becoming visible again.
- Animation editor now hows a check list filter for limiting which types of animation keys are displayed.
- Fixed monsters’ equipment not being displayed on monster objects in the editor
- Layouts are now auto-backed up at a default interval of every 10 minutes and just before switching to in-game mode. These get saved to %appdata%\runic games\torchlight\torched
- You can now load the current backup for a scene though the File->Load Backup menu option
- Fixed sound bank file references not being mod friendy
- Added “Collision Radius” control to monster, player, and prop editors
- Added “Collision Mesh” control to monster, player, and prop editors
- Item editor Affix control now lists affixes in mods when modifying the list of affixes