Though the game doesn’t release until next Tuesday, Nimblebit’s indie kart racer Zero Gear has released an update that can be downloaded by those who pre-ordered and have access to the beta.
If you’re unaware, those who buy the game before its release on January 12 get a 25% discount off the total price along with early access to the vehicle combat racing game. If you do have the beta set-up on Steam the update will begin when you restart the client. Full change log after the break.
- Initial dedicated server support, see readme.txt in the help directory for details
- Added new Micro kart
- Adjusted Kick It and Rinky Dink maps to maximize enjoyment
- Chute Shoot now has bumpers
- Ping times sorted correctly in the server browser
- Screen blur shader removed as it was causing a lot of slow down for some people
- Game pad mouse control defaults to off
- Fixed the GG achievement